Digital Mindset: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business for the Future
The World Is Digital. Are You?
Advances in the digital space—be they social, mobile, or otherwise—are breaking down barriers to market entry, turning established business models on their heads, and offering new ways to engage with customers and employees. To identify and effectively respond to tomorrow’s digital opportunities and threats, it is crucial to develop a truly digital mindset; only with this paradigm can business gains be realized.
- Cultivate a holistic understanding of the digital landscape and gain a clearer grasp on the building blocks of digitalization.
- Challenge the key assumptions behind your business model and analyze potential strategic shifts triggered by digitalization.
- Identify the core capabilities critical to your firm’s longterm success in a digital landscape, and assess structural and contextual approaches to developing them.
- Formalize and articulate your digital strategy, and develop an action plan to drive a digital agenda in your organization.
Why IESE Recommends This Program
Digital Mindset: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business for the Future provides vital insights into understanding the digital landscape, and assimilating the upward trend in digital density and its impact on businesses around the world.
The digital evolution that originated in the media industry has now magnified into a worldwide phenomenon that affects the entire business spectrum. The challenge today for global organizations resides on how to embrace disruptive technologies and formulate the right strategies in regards to mobility, social media, the cloud and big data. The program offers strategic insights from a macro level, as well as micro-vision of the daily influence of digital technologies.
The “Digital Mindset: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business for the Future” program will tackle the following topics:
- Ecosystems and Platforms
- Building ecosystems and new business models
- Exploring platform strategies to capture value
- The Long-Tail Strategy
- Marketing and New Customer
- Big Data: Cognitive Learning systems
Becoming a Digital Leader
The”Digital Mindset: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business for the Future” program incorporates a number of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methods, including group discussions, class lectures and the case study method. Widely used in executive education, the case study method is an intense, challenging approach that requires participants to make business decisions and take action by analyzing, arguing and defending their recommendations against a multitude of equally plausible solutions.
Who should attend
The “Digital Mindset: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business for the Future” program is aimed at senior and mid-level executives at both media and non-media companies who want to strengthen their abilities to plan and execute strategy in an increasingly digitally driven environment. It is ideal for senior managers, directors and VPs who are preparing to take on positions of greater responsibility within their organizations and who need to broaden their understanding of the digital landscape.