This course is for anyone who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that you can implement immediately upon your return to the office.
What you will get from this course?
- Create and/or improve a programme for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness.
- Audit current approaches and identify areas for improving performance.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Pay Per Click marketing including Google AdWords.
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,etc.
- Partner marketing including affiliate marketing .
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioural targeting.
- E-mail marketing including deliverability.
- Site content and copy.
- Digital marketing strategy and planning.
Who should attend
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. You may be working in a client side or agency side role, either as an digital marketing specialist or a marketer.