Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Consumers across all industries utilize digital mediums to discover, evaluate and select solutions. As a result, these empowered customers have more options, are more informed, and are able to easily determine the best solution to their needs with confidence. This has forced firms to compete in environments of low marketing influence, high price sensitivity, and decreased loyalty. Firms who are succeeding in these environments are successfully leveraging these same digital mediums to engage, nurture, convert, and retain consumers throughout the customer lifecycle. The purpose of this course is to provide attendees with the knowledge, tools, resources, and experiences needed to succeed. This course is relevant and applicable to all industries and will provide insights relevant to both B2C and B2B environments. We’ll explore examples from a broad variety of industries, including but not limited to consumer products, healthcare, and financial services. Participants will gain greater insight on how to properly evaluate the various digital marketing technologies and platforms available to firms.
- When and how to utilize digital mediums based on goals and circumstances
- How to integrate data across and within digital marketing channels to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- How to prioritize efforts based upon factors such as speed of impact, difficulty, and cost
- Ability to develop an optimal digital marketing strategy inclusive of mediums, analytics, and properties
- Knowledge needed to ensure each customer touchpoint is as impactful as possible from the first interaction to purchase and loyalty
- Understanding of how to properly allocate time, budget, and resources based on near- and long-term goals
Trust the experts
Michael came to the WashU Olin Business School from Chicago where he worked as the Vice President of Digital Strategy for Rise Interactive, a leading digital marketing agency. Prior to Rise, Michael helped to start two businesses most notable of which being PointDrive which was acquired by Linked...