Who should attend
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Level 6 - C-Suite
About the course
Why Learn Digital Marketing Strategy + Campaigns
In today’s dynamic and ever-evolving digital age, it’s crucial for businesses to generate brand awareness, engage with their audience, and generate revenue in order to achieve their organisational objectives. In order to achieve these goals, marketers and businesses must learn how to develop a well-structured go-to-market plan, as well as undertake the necessary steps to successfully launch their campaigns.
What You'll Learn
- Identify and articulate critical customer audiences
- Evaluate the fundamentals of effective SEO and SEM
- Identify critical components of paid and organic social media marketing
- Design and develop digital marketing strategies using key digital tactics and techniques
- Identify campaign goals, audience, and key channels for success
- Set up tracking and campaigns
- Evaluate campaign and optimise performance
- Find efficiencies and best practice with automation, integration, and overcome common marketing problems
How It Works
At RMIT Online, we have a suite of courses to provide you with the skills to tackle the world of digital marketing. Our digital marketing courses are designed to upskill you and can be taken standalone, or as complementary learning to our other courses, depending on your desired outcomes. If you’re seeking a broader understanding of marketing best practices, we recommend starting with Digital Marketing Strategy, before specialising in Implementing Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.