Digital Marketing Strategy
Learn how to harness the right digital marketing and social media channels to deliver on your business objectives.
SEM, social, websites, email automation … the digital marketing arena is growing rapidly with new technologies and channels, which can make it hard to find your anchor point. Facilitated by a senior industry digital expert, this course gives you a top-line view of the social and digital landscape, and the key areas you need to focus on when developing a digital marketing strategy for your business. You will learn about key digital channels and disciplines, and how to get your digital and social ecosystem working cohesively for your business gain.
In this one day workshop we will explore the digital communication landscape used in modern business practice to help participants develop effective online communication strategies and techniques.
- Why is your professional digital communications strategy important?
- What are your social media goals?: auditing your current online presence
- How do you want to be seen online?: creating the right presence
- How do you stay relevant and current online ?: maintaining your presence
- How do you present with impact in the digital landscape?: presenting in digital contexts ie Email , video conferences , IM Chat etc
- How do you craft professional, effective messages?: planned and unplanned communications for a range of digital media channels
Course participants will also receive a year’s free (premium) access to Grammarly, an online grammar, spelling and lexical checking software application tool. Grammarly will ensure your messages, documents and social media posts are clear, mistake free and effective.
- Clearly understand the elements of digital marketing and how they can drive business objectives
- Be informed on which digital marketing levers to pull to return the greatest gain for your business
- Create a top-line digital marketing strategy for your business
- Have an action plan on resourcing for best digital marketing output
- Maximise your effectiveness as a skilled digital marketer
Your organisation will:
- Welcome back a digital marketing-conversant team member
- Benefit from a new objectives-led focus on digital marketing activity
- Make the most out of your marketing strategy and digital marketing opportunities
Who should attend
- Marketing and communication professionals who need to understand digital disciplines in more depth or want to further develop their existing roles
- Marketing professionals wanting to build and boost their career in digital marketing
- Team members who are planning to get into marketing
- Non-marketers whose roles overlap with digital marketing planning and output