Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Dramatic changes in the use of media and technology over the past few years, has fundamentally changed the entire approach to marketing.
These changes require new mindsets and new skillsets to engage in and build upon your relationships with customers and to more reliably grow the revenue base for your organization. During this course you focus first on building robust digital marketing strategies, including the research and analysis of customer journeys, which lead to the creation of conversion pipelines and identification of key performance metrics. From strategy building, you move into the current best practices of execution in digital environments, including the design of user experiences through web, social, and mobile media. You explore the most effective uses of marketing communication tools, including display advertising, email marketing, search marketing, and social media platforms. Ultimately, you gain a stronger understanding of how to connect all of the digital and non-digital marketing execution efforts into compellingly coherent and effective marketing campaigns.
Gain insight into marketing techniques and strategies to provide you with tactics that have company-wide impact.
Two-day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour networking lunch included.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Build strategies for conversion pipelines, customer journeys, and key performance indicators
- Evaluate and plan for more robust user experiences through their web (SEO), social and mobile interactions with your organization
- Discover best practices in display advertising (PPC)
- Discuss current trends and benchmarks in email marketing
- Optimize search marketing by understanding how your website competes and compares with your competitors’ sites
- Utilize social media marketing to connect with, and speak to, your target audience
- Building Strategies: Conversion Pipelines, Customer Journeys, & Key Performance Indicators
- User Experiences: Web (SEO), Social, & Mobile
- Display Advertising (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Josiah Sternfeld is a Lecturer in the Marketing Department in the University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business. He is currently teaching the Digital Marketing and Measurement course for the Masters of Science in Marketing program. In addition to teaching, Josiah is also the Founder an...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.