Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
A total approach to the design and implementation of a digital marketing program that will drive bottom-line results.
As technology shifts, digital marketing strategies can guide a long-term approach to doing business in a human and helpful way, give you a better way to market, a better way to sell, and a better way to serve your customers and grow your business in a sustainable way.
This digital marketing strategy program will teach participants how to attract qualified prospects by building trust and credibility for their business. Students will learn techniques to leverage digital channels for ongoing client-relationship development, such as creating relevant and helpful online content that addresses the questions, problems and needs of their ideal customers, and effectively engaging and delighting buyers and prospects by becoming an empathetic adviser and trusted expert.
Participants will learn a disciplined, step-by-step approach to digital marketing concepts, processes and best practices through the use of a wide range of customizable tools and templates, including a search engine optimization (SEO) guide, buyer-persona development worksheet, buying-cycle worksheet, monthly marketing report worksheet, and more!
Reach customers and buyers online when they start the buying process and engage them on their own terms with the information they need to make a purchase decision. Following a strategy-driven plan will increase lead velocity and generate more qualified sales opportunities.
- Accelerate your sales velocity and grow your sales pipeline online
- Discover who your ideal buyers are, what they are looking for and how to attract them
- Determine the information to gather from your contacts and how to get it
- Explore how you can create remarkable content targeted to your ideal buyers
- Develop effective and meaningful dialogue with your best customers that keeps out the competition
- Attract people to your website and have them become customers without ever needing to speak to a salesperson
- Effectively use social media for your business to engage your customers
- Develop and sustain effective business blog articles tailored to your buyers’ needs
- Develop the focus and direction your business needs to become a thought leader in your industry
- The role of marketing analytics and its importance for measuring success
Get Your Business Found
- Website must haves
- To SEO, or not? Why SEO still matters
- What buyers do you want to attract to buy from your business? (Buyer Personas/Buyer’s Journey)
- Business Blogging – made easy!
- Developing Premium Content (eBooks, Whitepapers, Checklists; Top of the Funnel, Middle of the Funnel, Bottom of the Funnel)
Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing Best Practices
- Convert prospects into leads
- Developing Lead Conversion forms – what information do you want to gather from your contacts
- Effective Email Marketing for your business
- Effective Social Media for your business
- Automate your conversations with your best leads and customers
Review and Evaluate Your Results
- Monthly/quarterly/annual marketing audit
- What worked/what didn’t work/what do you do about it?
Who should attend
This program is ideal for business owners, marketing, PR or communications professionals, and sales/business development professionals who want to:
- Drive bottom line results and improve ROI
- Generate greater brand visibility, awareness and engagement with the right target audience
- Stand out from the competition by creating and reinforcing relevant content
- Increase lead velocity and generate more sales qualified opportunities
Trust the experts
Sam has 23-plus years’ experience in building B2B life-sciences companies and a great passion for helping companies build their businesses strategically. He specializes in developing high-performing sales and marketing strategies, tactics and teams. Sam is also a guest speaker in SEEC’s Key Accou...