Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Digital Marketing Masterclass gives those with marketing responsibilities the understanding of how to leverage digital technology to drive business growth in the context of an SME. The masterclass provides insights into how customers behave digitally and how to make the right technology choices to maximise lead generation.
What you will learn
The masterclass covers buyer personas, the role of content marketing, how to use social media as a lead generation tool, paid promotion, optimising owned media, search engine marketing and how to monitor and transform analytics into strategic decisions.
- How buyer behaviour has changed
- How businesses need to respond
- Identification of the buyer journey
- Personas, why they are important, and how to create and maintain them
- Understanding search from a business leader point of view.
- How to produce engaging content
- Website and digital messaging
- Social media and paid online promotion
- Introduction to the use of analytics.
Who should attend
Those with marketing responsibilities in the SME.
Trust the experts
Jonathan is a tech entrepreneur and digital marketing specialist and speaker, with decades of experience of growing businesses. He is the Chairman at Struto, a UK based Hubspot partner agency. He is also actively involved in how Struto's customers use digital and inbound marketing to drive sales...