This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
To stay ahead in the digital marketing space, the modern marketer needs to understand key strategies in digital marketing. Meeting the rapid demands of today's world requires an understanding of key trends and processes in the digital age. A multi-channel online strate gy is an integral part of the overall strategy of an organization. This course will provide practical real-world insight of how leading organizations succeed.
We will teach proven techniques and strategies, social media tools, technology, and platform for the management and measurement of digital success. We will address some key questions: How can your brand sell through digital networks? How can social media help you succeed? How can you manage effectively in today's digital world? How does online marketing strategy integrate with the traditional marketing concept of the four Ps (product, place, price and promotion)? Participants will be able to develop a framework for implementing a holistic and sustainable digital marketing strategy for winning in today's business world. A sample communication plan document will be reviewed for benchmark purposes.
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
- Assess your organisation’s digital marketing strategy
- Understand trends in social media
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Use social media to improve marketing, branding and new product development
- Identify shifts in the technological, particularly in the digital age
- Identify areas of improvement
- Design, Implement and execute your organisation’s integrated marketing communication Plan
- Understand digital marketing program development and implementation
Value Creation: Marketing to the Digital Customer
- Understand the digital business environment
- Assess how the industry will change in the future and create an agenda for leading change
- Devise and implement breakthrough strategies in digital marketing
- Segmenting, Customising and Targeting messages
- Understanding Data Analytics
- The Digital Customer: Targeting Options
Social media: best practices and examples
- Solving Business Challenges with Social Media
- Online Brand Attack: Recovery Strategies
- Product positioning as the foundation for developing the marketing mix
- Standardization versus customization: the world of one-to-one marketing
Revitalizing Your Digital Business
- Designing a Digital Marketing Program
- Assessing the Success of your digital program
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing communications planning: budget and the media mix
- Positioning the Internet as an effective online sales tool
Who should attend
Mid-level and senior managers in medium-sized businesses and large corporates with sales, marketing or commercial responsibilities.
Trust the experts
She started her career at Citibank Nigeria and spent approximately 14 years in the nation’s financial sector during which she garnered experience in strategy, product development, sales and marketing,customer serviceand customer relationship management, cultural change management, amongst others....
An uncommonly intense transformational leader for the digital age with proven track record of repurposing individual productivity & organizational performance with riguor across industries & geographies on the African continent. I do these through mission critical, practitioner-led imme...
Ogbo Awoke Ogbo
Ogbo Awoke Ogbo is a Certified Executive Coach and Rapid Scaling® Master Facilitator. He is also guest faculty at the Lagos Business School (LBS) - Marketing, Design Thinking, and the Advanced Management Program. He also leads the Strategy, Design Thinking and Innovation curriculum for the China ...