Who should attend
Mid to senior-level marketing managers and executives, sales and business development managers, market research analysts, product managers, and communications & public relations managers.
About the course
Learn digital marketing fundamentals plus how to leverage AI, machine learning, and digital transformation to gain competitive edge.
Winning digital marketing strategies are driven by marketing leaders who relentlessly pursue new ways to connect with their markets using the latest digital tools, including AI and machine learning. This program provides managers with a framework to supercharge their marketing to create superior, personalized value and deliver amazing customer experiences.
Engage in live sessions with faculty, collaborate in groups to try out new tools, tackle business problem simulations and be prepared to develop cutting-edge digital marketing strategies.
This program is hosted entirely online, with live faculty sessions at 4pm EDT some Tuesdays and Thursdays over the duration of the course.
Led by award-winning expert in digital marketing and analytics, Professor Raj Venkatesan, this program will help managers and leaders jumpstart their digital marketing strategy by employing AI and machine learning to capture and leverage valuable customer insights to provide personalized experiences—from product development to advertising to channel management to pricing to point of sale of promotions and beyond—whose value for customers will increase exponentially over time.
- Consumer Insights
- Big Data in Marketing
- Digital Business Models
- Creating Customer Value
- Customer Journey Maps
- Media Attribution
- Consumer Data Privacy
- Digital Promotional Strategy
- Mobile Marketing
- Network Effects
- Marketing ROI
- Impact & Outcomes
Impact & Outcomes
- Develop plans that supercharge your marketing to create superior, personalized value and deliver amazing omni-channel customer experiences.
- Address the trade-offs between data availability and consumer privacy.
- Leverage the essential principles of marketing through the use of digital platforms.
- Generate consumer insights from big data available on digital platforms.
- Comprehend how consumer brand relationships evolve as a result of digital technology.
- Optimize marketing results using measurement and analytics.
- Craft a road-map for personalizing marketing at scale.
Education: B.E., Computer Science, University of Madras, India; Ph.D., Marketing, University of Houston Professor of Business Administration Rajkumar Venkatesan teaches Marketing Technology Products, Marketing Strategy, and Marketing Analytics at Darden. Venkatesan''s research focuses on ana...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.