Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
About the course
There is a big difference between a company “being online” and having a successful digital marketing strategy. Most companies that were founded before the digital age have a hard time adjusting to the fast-changing digital environment. Managers acknowledge the growing importance of digital marketing, data analytics and related topics, but might lack a clear vision of how to make “digital” work for their company without wasting a fortune in the process. This seminar is not a traditional marketing seminar. The target group includes top-level managers in business development, accounting, finance, sales, and marketing, who are concerned about the impact of digital marketing on their company. In this 1-day seminar, experienced consultant and digital marketing expert Professor Christian Schulze will help participants sort out the chaos.
- Differences between digital marketing instruments: Display Advertising, Search Engine Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Social Influencer Marketing, Viral Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and User-Generated Content
- Usefulness of these digital marketing instruments in reaching company goals, from brand-building to sales
- Prioritize these instruments to build a digital marketing roadmap, suitable to take a company from simply “being online” to having a coherent, functional, and (cost-) effective digital marketing strategy
- How to use performance measurement and optimization in digital marketing to avoid wasting money
- Importance of customer data and analytics as a prerequisite for competing successfully in an increasingly fierce competition for the digital consumer
Christian Schulze is Associate Professor of Marketing at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. He was a visiting researcher at the University of Texas in Austin (2012) and at Boston University (2015). Prior to his career in academia, he was a business consultant with The Boston Consul...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.