Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program is designed to provide a structured knowledge to professionals responsible for commercial activities in their organization. It will benefit executives to senior managers who are leading a digital marketing transformation process and the execution of the marketing digitalization of their companies.
About the course
Develop knowledge and create structure in your digital market approach When your organization identified the need for a better digital presence, but your management is unclear how the digital marketing world looks like. When your specialists and agencies on the digital field are two blocks ahead of you and it is difficult to keep up with their speed. If you are unsure if the digital steps taken forward are in compliance with your company strategy and values. Then this course will get you back on track.
With this 3-day programme you will be introduced to the digital world of marketing. You will understand the fundamentals of the digital world and how to develop a digital strategy that is in compliance you’re your offline efforts and company strategy. Furthermore, you get hands on experience with the implementation of your strategy so you will be a knowledgeable discussion partner for your agency and your (digital) marketing department.
How will you benefit?
After taking this program you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of the digital landscape your company operates in.
- Manage the design of your digital marketing strategy in line with you company strategy and offline presence.
- Define the goals for your digital approach, including setting KPI’s, defining tools and methodologies to achieve formulated goals.
- Clearly communicate your strategy throughout the organisation.
- Lead the execution of digital campaigns with impact.
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice digital marketing skills using real life examples over 3 interactive sessions.
What will you learn and practice?
Part 1: Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Introduction: Marketing evolution. Digital landscape. The Web, Search Engines basics
Digital Marketing Fundamentals:
- What is a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketplace Analysis: Micro Environment
- Online Macro Environment
Part 2: Digital Marketing Strategy
- Basics to support your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Apply Marketing mix in Digital Context
- Relationship Marketing using Digital Platforms
Part 3: Digital Marketing Implementation
- Campaign planning, Channel planning
- Marcom through Digital Channels
- Improvement of Digital Channel Performance
- B2C vs B2B Digital Marketing Practice
Hans has built his expertise over the past 30 years leading organisations in Europe, Asia and Latin America in various industries. He has managed organisations in different stages of the lifecycle as CEO, General Manager or Managing Director. Accomplished International Senior Executive with focus...
Frederic helps C-levels in multinationals and SMEs to develop new business strategies, roll-out marketing approaches and agile organisational set-ups, allowing them to prosper and develop internationally in digital times. By applying proven strategy models, articulating business development proje...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.