Digital Marketing for Executives
As digital marketing continues to evolve and change with blinding speed, how do you keep pace or stay a step ahead? With the frameworks and mindset you’ll gain in this new program, you will develop an ongoing sense for marketing in the digital world.
Elevate your perspective with our three-day Digital Marketing for Executives program. Cultivate a way of thinking that will give you the foundational acumen and ongoing agility to evolve with the ever-shifting digital landscape. In this program, you will gain an invaluable understanding of consumer behaviors across all digital platforms and demonstrate how data analytics can give you decision-making confidence in digital marketing.
By attending this program, you will:
- Learn how to leverage the digital and social media landscape to grow value in your customer relationships and increase your return on marketing investments.
- Gain an understanding of new behaviors associated with the generation of digital natives.
- Get perspective on the multitude of ways consumers are engaging in digital, including content, search, advertising, apps, games, social media, geolocation, and omnichannel experiences.
- Learn best practices for managing brand reputations through user-generated content (UGC), including blogs, ratings, reviews, and recommendations.
- Discover opportunities for reducing marketing costs by leveraging earned social media and transforming consumers into brand advocates.
- Learn how to make informed decisions across all digital platforms by using data to guide your overall marketing strategy.
Models and Frameworks
- Digital marketing: engaging with a new consumer generation
The new customer journey and buyer decision-making process
- 3C framework for digital and social media marketing
- Slotting metrics into the framework
Content Marketing - B2B and B2C
- The paid-owned-earned media (POEM) digital model
- Digital content creation, curation, and publishing
- Overall content marketing strategy
- Measuring success: content metrics
Understanding Search Marketing
- How search engines work
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising
- Leveraging online data to guide overall marketing strategy
- What we know about the effects of digital marketing
- Mobile advertising and app marketing
- Driving engagement: immersion and contextual relevance
- Mobile marketing metrics
Social Media Marketing
- Using social media listening to gather insights
- Creating and managing user-generated content
- Building a social media marketing strategy around shareable content
- Fostering advocacy and loyalty through social media
- Geolocation in the digital context—leveraging mobile geolocation
- Hyperlocal digital offers and promotions—value to merchant and ROI
- Understanding the omnichannel buyer
- Merging digital (online and mobile) with physical (local and in-store)
- Showrooming and webrooming
- Devising an actionable digital marketing strategy
- Summary and take-aways
Who should attend
This program will benefit:
- Mid- to senior-level executives responsible for developing marketing strategies in B2B and B2C companies.
- Marketing, product development, technology, operations, or strategic planning executives who want to broaden their digital marketing expertise.
- Executives who develop or lead digital marketing initiatives for client companies.