Daniels College of Business
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Mid to senior level B2B or B2C marketing professionals and department/general managers who want to develop their digital marketing expertise.
About the course
Digital Marketing is more expansive than ever and the landscape is changing rapidly. You must have a strategy to address the current trends. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Big Data are transforming every business and we will show you how to utilize digital marketing to address this digital transformation.
During this three-day workshop we will look at the interplay between Digital Consumer Behavior, Social Media (including B2B), Mobile Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Search Engine Optimization/Marketing, Digital Advertising, and Emerging Online Communities so that you can develop authentic digital marketing strategies that embrace this dramatic business shift.
- BYODP: Bring Your Own Digital Problem and work with industry experts to solve your digital dilemmas. This workshop enables you to walk out with solutions to specific digital marketing problems you are facing today.
- Learn why Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and voice search are changing the marketing landscape
- Build a conversion centered digital framework for your business
- Apply mobile consumer behavior to your digital marketing strategy
- Understand how the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Chatbots apply to your business
I’ve been in the digital marketing industry for 18 years. I’m an Associate Professor at the Daniels College of Business and have been teaching since 2010. Along with teaching I’ve been consulting for the past 12 years. Prior to consulting I worked with agencies including Blue Moon Digital, FreshC...