Digital Marketing Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Robinson College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Accomplished CMO and Marketing Professor of Practice Dr. Tim Bohling is offering a two-day digital marketing executive education program that will equip participants with the ability to analyze their customers’ wants and needs, and activate a marketing plan based on a deep understanding of their audience. The curriculum is packed with content backed by Bohling’s experience and industry application. Participants will walk away with a framework enabling them to deploy an integrated digital marketing strategy and — most importantly — a measurement system so real-time adjustments can be made to improve performance and increase profits.
You will learn how to:
- Understand Your Target Audience Review buyer personas and customer journey map templates that drive a deep understanding of your target audience and their progress through the marketing funnel
- Make a Compelling Case Build a messaging approach to communicate a compelling narrative that makes the case for why your product or service addresses your customers’ needs
- Choose the Right Digital Channels Explore “paid media” channels, including Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, and understand the benefit of each platform within an integrated marketing plan to achieve campaign objectives
- Optimize Your Web Experience Understand the importance of optimizing your firm’s website for inbound visitors and driving traffic through content marketing and search engine optimization
- Deploy the Plan Review the approach to build an integrated digital marketing strategy that engages prospects across the buying journey
- Measure Performance—and Pivot Accordingly to Drive Growth Develop a data-driven marketing performance scorecard to gauge what marketing activities are working and not working, and enable real-time adjustments that will positively impact performance
Who should attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Design Professionals
- Publishing Professionals
- Market Research Professionals
- Data-Driven Marketing Leaders