Digital Marketing Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Robinson College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Leverage digital marketing to create and capture demand. Grow your business and gain market share.
Be one of a select group of marketing professionals to benefit from this executive education certificate program. Network and learn alongside your peers, while discovering how data-driven digital marketing can be used to build brand equity, effectively engage customers and prospects, and successfully promote products or services. Develop skills that will help you adapt to an evolving marketing landscape today and throughout the rest of your career.
A two-day digital marketing executive education program that will equip participants with the ability to analyze their customers’ wants and needs, and activate a marketing plan based on a deep understanding of their audience. Participants will walk away with a framework enabling them to deploy an integrated digital marketing strategy and — most importantly — a measurement system so real-time adjustments can be made to improve performance and increase profits.
You will learn how to:
- Understand Your Target Audience Review buyer personas and customer journey map templates that drive a deep understanding of your target audience and their progress through the marketing funnel
- Make a Compelling Case Build a messaging approach to communicate a compelling narrative that makes the case for why your product or service addresses your customers’ needs
- Choose the Right Digital Channels Explore “paid media” channels, including Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, and understand the benefit of each platform within an integrated marketing plan to achieve campaign objectives
- Optimize Your Web Experience Understand the importance of optimizing your firm’s website for inbound visitors and driving traffic through content marketing and search engine optimization
- Deploy the Plan Review the approach to build an integrated digital marketing strategy that engages prospects across the buying journey
- Measure Performance—and Pivot Accordingly to Drive Growth Develop a data-driven marketing performance scorecard to gauge what marketing activities are working and not working, and enable real-time adjustments that will positively impact performance
Who should attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Design Professionals
- Publishing Professionals
- Market Research Professionals
- Data-Driven Marketing Leaders