Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
- Two-day programme
- Gain a deep understanding of digital marketing
- For generalist senior managers, specialist marketing professionals and entrepreneurs
Digital technology continues to open new channels for communication, creating fundamental shifts in business dynamics. Digital is an exciting, dynamic and indispensable area of marketing practice; a critical enabler to business success.
To make sense of the changing landscape, senior marketing and general management leaders need to understand how digital marketing works, assess its strategic impact and learn how to manage it.
In this programme, you will discover approaches geared towards understanding how successful firms use digital tools, techniques and tactics to understand and interact with their customers.
You will understand how to capture value and develop marketing plans to achieve this. You will see how analytics and data could help you meet your marketing and wider business objectives.
As part of the suite of marketing programmes this is designed to deliver cutting-edge insights into the latest theories and practices. Born out of the Cambridge way of learning, smaller class sizes allow for maximum interaction and focus between world-class faculty and top-quality participants. This ensures your experience here will maximise use of your time, whilst making your experience here one of unrivalled quality and relevance.
- Digital marketing: creating, communicating and delivering value
- The digital marketing framework
- The customer journey in the digital age
- Influencing consideration: the search platform and targeted online advertising
- Capturing value in the digital world
- Building awareness and growing loyalty: the social platform
- Leverage the power of data and digital analytics to achieve your business objectives
These topics are set around two practical activities undertaken during the programme.
- Gain a deeper understanding of digital marketing framework and customer journey
- Develop insight into the strategic role of search engines and targeted online advertising
- Build analytical skills to leverage data for your business
- Understand what you need to communicate effectively in the digital era
- Explore how to build an effective social platform
Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior executives looking to understand digital marketing and how it fits into the wider context of achieving your business objectives.
It will also benefit marketing professionals and entrepreneurs who wish to understand the digital customer journey, the key influencing considerations, conceptual and analytical framework needed to create successful strategic digital marketing campaigns will also benefit from this programme.
Trust the experts
University Lecturer in Marketing MPhil, PhD (School of Management, Fudan University) Research interests Subject group: Marketing Selected publications Lu, S., Xiao, L. and Ding, M. (2016) "A video-based automated recommender (VAR) system for garments." Marketing Science (DOI: 10.1287/mksc....