Who should attend
The Digital Marketing Associate program is ideal for any business professional, marketing consultant or student interested in jump-starting a career in digital marketing, including:
Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career:
This program will give you an insider’s view into the digital marketing domain. With this course you can:
- Up-skill your competencies and carve an entry into a digital marketing role
- Understand the inner workings of digital marketing campaigns that can help you as you collaborate and work with digital marketing teams
An entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company:
We live in a digital world where most of your customers live online. So if you’re trying to grow your brand or boost online sales, digital marketing is a critical part of your marketing strategy. This course will help you:
- Understand the role that digital tools and marketing channels can play in growing your online brand
- Gain the knowledge and experience required to engage with marketing partners and agencies as you implement an effective digital strategy for your brand
Traditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing:
Digital marketing has been gaining prominence over the last few years, and if you’re an expert marketer in traditional channels and methods, then adding digital marketing skills can be a great boost for your career. This course will:
- Broaden your marketing know-how and help you stay current with the latest trends and channels in the digital marketing world
- Arm you with the skills and experience to get a foothold and grow your career in digital marketing
*A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today: * A study by Mondo suggests that senior leadership professionals in digital marketing earn between USD $140,000 to $200,000. If you’re looking to build a career in one of the fastest-growing domains in business, digital marketing is a great start. This course will help you:
- Build a strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing and gain hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Learn how to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and prepare for fast-paced digital marketing roles in the industry
About the course
What are the benefits of taking a Digital Marketing Course?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills, and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. In digital marketing, in particular, companies are looking for professionals with a 360-degree skill set that cuts across sub-domains such as PPC, social, email marketing and more. They are also prioritizing candidates that have exposure to many of the leading marTech vendors and are current with the latest best-practices.
This DMA course provides both the breadth and depth of skills to help you take your marketing career to the next level.
What are the course objectives?
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest digital marketing tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
The DMA course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite, Hubspot and Google Analytics
What skills will you learn?
This course will enable you to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in our digital marketing strategy module
- Create the right marketing messages tailored to the right audiences
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite and Hubspot
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.