Digital Marketing and Inbound in Action
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Bentley University.Full disclaimer.
Learn to Attract, Convert, Close, and Delight Your Clients
This 2 day executive course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Inbound Marketing and learn how to put into action Internet and Inbound Marketing strategies for your business, non-profit organization or department.
Since 2006, inbound marketing has been widely recognized as a very effective way to grow a business. Replacing or supplementing the old outbound marketing methods of buying ads, buying email lists, and scrounging for leads, inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that pulls people toward a company and product, at a time and in the manner that works for them. This course will cover the four primary actions: Attract, Convert, Close, and Delight that businesses must take in order to get more visitors, leads, customers, and promoters. Included in the methodology are the tools that companies typically use to accomplish these goals.
You will learn how to align the content you create with your target audience’s interests, challenges and goals. You will also learn how to naturally attract inbound traffic that you can then convert, close, and delight over time.
Program Goals and Objectives
- You will be able to understand the Inbound Methodology and how it helps businesses attract, convert, close and delight customers.
- You will be able to understand the importance of buyer personas in relation to a company’s marketing efforts.
- You will be able to develop a marketing campaign focused on specific buyer personas you develop for your business and their pathway to the Buyers Journey
- You will learn strategies to develop effective campaigns using:
- Website development and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- You will create your own examples for each strategy.
- You will develop your own Digital and Inbound marketing Playbook.
Who should attend
Managers and Executives working in:
- Marketing and communications analysts and developers
- Marketing and Sales professionals
- Innovation teams working to launch new products
- Lawyers, doctors, dentists and others in professional practice
- IT professionals looking for a larger role in marketing disciplines
- Financial professionals looking for a better understanding of marketing effectiveness
- Anyone responsible for developing digital and social media campaigns for their business