Who should attend
- Managers wishing to develop digital innovation through cross-functional teams
- Executives in charge of digital innovation (CIOs, CTOs)
- Mid to senior business managers involved in transforming their organisation through innovation
- Executives wishing to widen their lens of innovation beyond the organisation.
About the course
This century, ‘born digital’ companies such as Facebook, Google and Alibaba have led the way as key innovators.
The challenge today is for all organisations to transform their strategy and organisation through digital technologies to remain innovative and competitive.
This requires a rethinking and a widening of the lens of innovation, which is made more possible with the help of digital technologies.
For a senior manager, this requires creative confidence. It also requires a change in the way the organisation itself operates, transforming itself from the inside-out to embrace and leverage the business ecosystem.
To do so implies a change in how teams traditionally work to emphasise creativity and cross-functional arrangements to build innovation.
At the heart of these changes is the need to develop a culture which will support digital working, one which requires agility as well as the tolerance of failure within organisations, and an understanding of new customer behaviours.
Newly available in this Live Online format, this highly popular programme takes advantage of this format to explore ways of working in more depth. With all the interactivity of the Cambridge-based programme, this equips managers to move towards being a successful digital organisation; ready to compete for the future
- Introduction to digital innovation and transformation
- Your strategy for digital transformation
- Organising and leading your digital transformation
- Building a culture for your digital transformation
- Designing novel digital services for your customers
- Ecosystem leadership
- Agile working for digital transformation.
You will learn from outstanding faculty of Cambridge Judge Business School who research and specialise in digital innovation, technology, leadership and organisational development.
They will draw from their latest research and those of their peers around the world, sharing their extensive experience in teaching managers and executives across different parts of the CXO suite including CEOs, CIOs, or CTOs. You will gain a truly international experience from your global peer group at the course.
On completion of this practical and fast-paced programme you will:
- have the tools and techniques for designing innovative digital solutions
- be able to apply digital innovation frameworks to enhance strategy and competitiveness
- develop cross-functional teams for successful innovation
- understand how to manage the transition in becoming a more effective digital organisation
- develop a leadership strategy to successfully scale innovation across your ecosystem.
Professor of Information Systems & Innovation Studies Director of Research Fellow of Hughes Hall BSc (University of the West Indies), MSc (University of Ottawa), MBA (McMaster University), PhD (University of Cambridge) Research interests Digital innovation and university-based ecosystems; ...
Philip developed the Global Human Resource Research Alliance, a research group involving 30 companies worldwide - American Express, BAE Systems, BT, EDF, GE, General Mills, IBM, IKEA, Infosys, Matsushita, Oracle, Procter and Gamble, Rolls-Royce, SANYO, Sealed Air, Shell, Siemens, TCL, TNT, and Un...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.