Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program will benefit mid-to senior-level executives who seek to take their organization to a new level by launching bold, new innovation strategies enabled by digital transformation. This program will benefit a wide range of industries and sectors, especially those facing significant threats from disruption. Senior leaders, business owners, managing directors, regional directors, and those in the fields of business development, innovation, digital, R&D, and operations will find this program beneficial.
About the course
Organizations leading digital transformation can achieve sustainable growth with enhanced margins and thrive through disruption. Others will be left behind. Learn how to define and drive a next-generation digital strategy for your business.
Organizations across all industries face fundamental digital transformation. This program provides the tools to frame opportunities and challenges, gain actionable frameworks for defining and driving digital strategy, and envision next-generation innovation strategies for sustainable growth. Participants will explore how digital capabilities and business models impact industries and customers, how to turn strategy into action, and how to win in the digital age.
By attending this program, you will:
- Discover how digital technologies transform business models, value chains—entire industries— and what to do about it.
- Acquire a systemic framework to evaluate an organization’s current innovation profile and prioritize where innovation will most help your organization win in the future.
- Envision how your company can build a portfolio of opportunities, from radical efficiency enhancements to new growth—while achieving tangible business value.
- Discover approaches to enhancing your organization’s culture of innovation—as well as how to progress within the cultural realities you currently face.
- Apply proven organizational models for generating and scaling innovation companywide and beyond.
Format and schedule
Our live-online programs are delivered in a synchronous format where you'll engage with faculty, industry leaders, and a global set of peers in an interactive, high-impact virtual environment. Often, these programs blend live sessions with activities or projects, and readings to deepen one's understanding of the materials. The benefit to this format is that you'll receive Booth's rigorous content in short, digestible sessions held multiple times weekly.
Participants should expect to commit a total of 8-10 hours to this program.
This program includes four interactive, live-online sessions. Live-Sessions are held from 9 am-11 am CT from Monday to Thursday.
Wolcott is Co-Founder & Executive Director of the Kellogg Innovation Network (KIN) and a Clinical Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Executive Education at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and formerly a visiting professor at the Keio Business School (Jap...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.