Who should attend
This course would be ideal for those responsible for web analysts, webmasters/web developers, UX teams, SEO/PPC practitioners, optimisation managers as well as IT project managers.
About the course
Ever wondered why your website users don’t convert or do what you want them to do? In this session Joe Doveton will help you build an end to end conversion optimisation package that suits your business’s aspirations and budget and that will deliver value straight away. From processes and tools, people and culture this thought provoking, engaging and interactive session will get you thinking about how introducing testing and measurement can help you transform your web business.
- Build a team of conversion experts
- Understand where your organisation fits into the conversion maturity model
- Cultivate a forensic approach to heuristics
- Assess and buy the right toolkit that matches your capabilities and budget
- Build a fool proof test process
- Analyse and manage test data
- Use the latest in web psychology
- Use and manage segments
- Move towards personalisation
Joe Doveton is a highly experienced digital business leader with 7 years’ experience in CRO. Joe has worked on optimisation projects for major brands such as Man United FC, Dell and the Open University and spoken on all over the world on CRO and testing running hundreds of tests in over 30 countr...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.