Who should attend
his programme is designed for retail leaders and executives in all management positions – business units, brands, and functions – who need to immediately leverage digital retail in their current business models. It is appropriate for senior Retail professionals executives at large and midsize companies responsible for formulating and driving the digital transformation strategy of their organizations.
Typical Participants: Professionals in all functions of retail and e-commerce industry:
- Entrepreneurs in Direct to Consumer businesses
- Strategy Leads
- Profit centre Heads
- VPs/GMs/Head of Marketing,
- Functional Leads for Product and Brand
- Functional Leads for Design and merchandising
- Functional Leads Operations
- Functional Leads supply chain
- All professionals wanting to reinvent their careers
About the course
The focus of the programme is on transforming the retail business as a digital retail business to grow and enhance business performance. All organization professionals must quickly acquire a digital mindset to identify, respond and realize digital opportunities. The basis of the program is that digital impacts and changes every building block of a retail organization for the better. And it is necessary for every person in a leadership role to think digital-first for realizing the opportunities offered by technology. The programme offers tools and concepts that management need to analyze and synthesize traditional business with digital business models as well as make informed decisions relating to greenfield digital retail ventures. The program is also good for entrepreneurs in Direct-to-Consumer businesses.
Using current research and cases the programme will explore the latest trends in digital retail business transformation and leadership and provide a broad overview of the digital retail business model and strategy.
Specifically, the programme will address:
- Digital – properties that facilitate retail business growth strategy and competitive advantage, role in business of incremental and disruptive technologies, value configurations, benefits and limitations. Digital and traditional retail business -similarities and differences in managing them.
- Retail Business models – How companies in the retail sector leverage digitalization and AI through the different business models of the new economy, evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of dynamic retail business models and critique of the business models of a variety of actual retail businesses. How to re imagine, reconfigure and rejuvenate traditional retail business model through digitalization for a sustainable business growth strategy.
- The macro-environment – Investigation of competitive and macro environment as determinants of profitability and as influencers of digital retail business model, as well as how digital retail business has affected the macro environment in which they operate.
- Digitalization of retail – what it means, digital impact on cost structures, performance metrics, and what drives business and financial performance.
- Defining existing capabilities of an organization focused on drivers of customer value.
- Impact of digitalization on organization structure in the context of agile, cross-functional teams, experimentation, and rapid role out with low-cost inputs.
- Identifying capabilities needed and how to acquire/build them.
- Mapping digital transformation at an organizational, division, and functional level. Managing existing organization goals, abilities, abilities needed, and digital transformation concurrently.
- Developing a growth strategy.
MNC Headquarter-Subsidiaries Relationships, Structuring and Managing Alliances and Joint Ventures, Issues In Managing Outsourcing, Role of Independent Directors in Company Boards , Managing and Sustaining Growth of IT Companies in India and Cloud Computing, Online Business Models and Strategies, ...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.