Who should attend
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
- Level 6 - C-Suite
About the course
Why Learn Agile Delivery + Project Management
Agile is a mindset, culture, and set of values that allows a team to work efficiently, delivering value to customers in a faster and more qualitative way. Agile enables teams to prioritise tasks, and continuously improve on them through short cycles known as sprints or iterations.
Adopt the strategic mindset and understand the end to end knowledge and skills required to successfully plan and deliver projects with Agile.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the principles of Agile and the agile mindset
- The history and inception of Agile
- Examine and perform sprint planning and project walls
- Prioritisation models
- Identify change management and continuous improvement strategies
- Perform agile reporting and measurement
- Evaluate effective project retros
- Undertake an Agile maturity assessment Implement team engagement strategies
How It Works
At RMIT Online, we have a suite of courses to provide you with the skills to tackle the world of Agile, which can be taken standalone or one after the other dependent on your desired outcomes. For students undertaking this bundle, you’ll first study Digital Delivery with Agile, where you’ll explore the strategic mindset and principles of Agile. During your second course, Agile for Project Management, you’ll practically apply your knowledge of Agile through activities that will form one portfolio project at the end of the course, for a total of two portfolio projects across both courses.
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.