Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
If you’ve posted an article, created a YouTube video or shared a quote on facebook you’ve developed and shared content. But effective content strategy and marketing requires a process that will provide repeatable results and help achieve corporate objectives.
Why This Program?
This Content Strategy and Planning session, will provide structure and meaning to your content creation and deployment - No more random posts with mixed results. This session will help you design a scalable process for engineering and deploying content to reach your target audience and turn them from suspects to prospects to clients!
Through this program, you will learn to:
- Build a content management framework to achieve meaningful results
- Map your content strategy to your buyer persona(s) and their stage of the marketing funnel
- Build your content marketing team and organizational structure to meet your content management systems and workflow
- Master the art of high impact visualization to tell your brand story and engage your audience
- Create high quality content for multi-channel delivery, optimized for conversion
- Identify and analyze content performance against strategic KPI’s
Who should attend
This course is designed for marketers and content planners who have a solid understanding of marketing fundamentals, tools and tactics, and are looking to build their content library and content marketing process for repeatable results.
Trust the experts
Christine Dubyts is President of Dubyts Communications Inc., a full-service marketing and communications company offering consulting, graphic design, web design and new media marketing to companies and associations across Canada. An experienced speaker, trainer and consultant, Christine's passio...