This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Establish deeper connections with customers and clients by incorporating storytelling elements and articulating a compelling narrative within your digital content. Determine your audience’s media preferences, then choose the channels that work best to distribute your content while you shape each narrative to suit your brand’s identity, voice and tone. From creation to distribution to archiving, learn how to successfully manage your content while also regularly measuring and evaluating its performance.
What you will learn
- Establish deeper connections with your audience, or customers, by incorporating story elements and articulating a narrative within a digital context.
- Understand the process of digital storytelling highlighting unique content
- Define the best channels of distribution for your content, based on your audience’s media preferences
- Learn to shape narrative to suit your brand’s identity, voice and tone
- Build a story that is both compelling and true to your organization’s brand
- Content, storytelling and key media used by digital marketers
- Key elements of a good story in both traditional and digital contexts
- Brands that use storytelling to meet business goals and objectives
- Define your brand’s identity, voice, and tone
- Stages of storytelling from planning through publication
- Target your audience by channel preference
Who should attend
For early career to mid-level managers who lead and/or coordinate communication for their organizations and for professionals engaged in marketing, public relations, content creation, media curation, social media and other digital technologies
Trust the experts
I bring more than 20 years of experience as a creative technologist, interactive strategist, and facilitator. As a facilitator, I use my experience to shepherd organizations through challenging moments in their development. Primarily, I work with methodologies of Transformational Consulting, whic...