Digital Content and Storytelling
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Establish deeper connections with customers and clients by incorporating storytelling elements and articulating a compelling narrative within your digital content. Determine your audience’s media preferences, then choose the channels that work best to distribute your content while you shape each narrative to suit your brand’s identity, voice and tone. From creation to distribution to archiving, learn how to successfully manage your content while also regularly measuring and evaluating its performance.
What you will learn
- Establish deeper connections with your audience, or customers, by incorporating story elements and articulating a narrative within a digital context.
- Understand the process of digital storytelling highlighting unique content
- Define the best channels of distribution for your content, based on your audience’s media preferences
- Learn to shape narrative to suit your brand’s identity, voice and tone
- Build a story that is both compelling and true to your organization’s brand
- Content, storytelling and key media used by digital marketers
- Key elements of a good story in both traditional and digital contexts
- Brands that use storytelling to meet business goals and objectives
- Define your brand’s identity, voice, and tone
- Stages of storytelling from planning through publication
- Target your audience by channel preference
Who should attend
For early career to mid-level managers who lead and/or coordinate communication for their organizations and for professionals engaged in marketing, public relations, content creation, media curation, social media and other digital technologies