Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Digital Business Transformation is designed for CEOs, Managing Directors, Directors and decision makers who want to enhance their skills in developing and implementing a digital strategy for their companies.
About the course
With Digital Business Transformation you will learn to understand the challenges and potentials of latest developments in the digital era. You will learn how to embrace the advanced digital changes, rationalise and think about strategic options, being able to create a pathway for acquiring digital skills and business growth. Throughout the course you will learn how to manage digital change and transformation programmes successfully as well as how to deal with diversity and group dynamics at a strategic level. The programme will demonstrate how established German companies transformed through innovation and adaptation to digitalization. Industry site visitations to “Hidden Champions” will give an insight in the relevance of the above mentioned topics and into digital best practices. You will examine the success of the German economy and how it is based on family-owned SMEs and mid-cap companies (“German Mittelstand”) which produce high quality products and services.
- Learn about the latest developments in the digital era and acquire new skills
- Understand how German “Hidden Champions” translate new technologies into business solutions during your site visitations
- Manage digital change and become a digital leader
- Learn the fundamentals of new disruptive technologies, digital business management and about the success factors for transforming your business
Emerging Disruptive Technologies
- Disruptive technologies request strategic response
- Blockchain – How your business will benefit from its potential
- Internet of Things - The connected ecosystem of tomorrow
- Big Data – Accelerating decision making
- Cyber Security – Identify your cyber risks
Digital Business Management
- Digital Marketing - The new age of marketing
- Managing Customer Experience (CX) – What’s different in a digital business environment
- Elective 1: Industry 4.0 – The smart factory of tomorrow
- Elective 2: Fintech – Revolutionizing the financial world
- Digital Business “Made in Germany” – The German “Mittelstand” (industry site visitations to “Hidden Champions”)
Transform your Business
- Success Factors – Dos and don’ts for business transformation
- Scope and Priorities – Focus areas for a change programme
- Internal Assessment - Review of structures, capabilities and culture
- Supporting Tools – Pragmatic approach to change management
Lecture, discussion, individual and group exercises, case studies
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.