Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Imperial College Business School.Full disclaimer.
Rapidly changing advances in technology and regulations alongside an empowered customer base demanding frictionless, low cost, omni-channel financial services create new challenges and opportunities for professionals in traditional financial services as well as those who now straddle the evolving digital divide. The need to explore, understand and build digital capabilities is greater than it has been in a generation. This programme provides participants with the opportunity to explore, understand and visualise the impact of emergent technologies, delivery mechanisms, and the impact of FinTechs and non-financial disruptors on the status quo of traditional business models within financial services.
Digital Banking Course Content
It has fast become the norm for customers around the globe to demand, and expect, an approach where digital is not merely an additional feature but a fully integrated experience. Drawing on the latest case studies, data and examples, this programme prepares participants to deal with the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities posed by the changing business models in the digitised economy.
- Understanding the value drivers
- Exploring the frictionless customer experience
- Understanding the tech powering digital and marketplace solutions
- Organisation and optimisation
- The importance of developing an ecosystem of partners
- The Rise of APIs
- Impact of Open Banking, GDPR and PSD2
- Integrating Digital Identity solutions
- Enterprise integration and shared digital services
- Communicating the value proposition
- Understand big data and digital banking strategies to develop new ideas for cultivating customer-centricity
- Discover the ‘perfect storm’ that gave rise to the evolution and impact of digital and challenger banks
- Explore the threat from potential non-bank disruptors
- Examine the competitive digital landscape, comparing and contrasting dominant players, drivers for success and barriers to entry
- Develop an understanding of the concept of improved performance through digital first vs process digitisation
- Develop frameworks for embedding digital across customer touch points
- Assess digital investment priorities for enhancing workforce communication and collaboration
- Understand how and where to use data to facilitate decision-making
- Explore FinTech solutions to the continued threat and spiralling costs of security breaches and identity theft in incumbent and digital organizations