Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
About the course
Technology has completely changed human behavior. In 1995, we went to a library to find information but today we can find it on the go with the mobile phones in our hands. Not surprisingly, how consumers used to go through the so-called “purchase funnel” has also changed drastically, making the traditional approach to marketing obsolete.
This course is about how to execute the classic “Four P’s” of marketing effectively in the brave new world of digital and social media marketing. We also discuss the disruptive role of new “Four P’s 2.0” of digital marketing – participation, phones, prediction and platform.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Conceptualize and plan social media marketing for achieving different objectives like customer engagement, or improving sales
- Plan a digital advertising strategy across channels
- Understand the role of predicting consumer behavior in your promotion process
- Understand new pricing models and the use of mobile coupons in phones for personalized pricing
- Leverage approaches for viral marketing.
- Appreciate the complementary role of online and offline channels
- Get up to speed about the opportunities and challenges coming your way due to emerging trends like the Internet of Things and Platforms
- Understand the crucial role of A/B testing in the decision process with digital media
INDICATIVE LIST OF PARTICIPANT COMPANIES
- 3M India Limited
- Apollo Hospitals Group
- ITC Limited (Foods Divison)
- Saint-Gobain India P Limited
- SAP India Private Limited
- Times Business Solution, Timesgroup
- Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Who should attend
Executives with an interest in understanding how marketing should be done effectively in the digital age will benefit from this course. This includes participants from the marketing as well as the IT functions of firms.
Executives who work in companies that are not “digital economy” firms e.g. pharmaceuticals, retail, consumer-packaged goods, manufacturing and financial services, government departments, NGOs etc. will find the content to be particularly useful.
Trust the experts
Ravi Bapna is a Chair Professor of Business Analytics and IS, Associate Dean of Executive Education, & Academic Director of the Carlson Analytics Lab. He is a global authority on social influence and engagement, and teaches executives, CIOs and CMOs how to leverage the digital revolution for ...
Professor Amit Mehra discusses how online and brick-and-mortar retail can coexist and thrive through multi-channel strategies. Professor Amit Mehra is an Associate Professor in Information Systems at the Jindal School of Management,University of Texas at Dallas and visiting faculty at ISB.