Digital and Cyber-security Governance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with USC Marshall School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Corporate directors and CEO’s face a wide range of challenges around information technology oversight. This two-day course offers you a unique world-class program in digital and cyber-security oversight in a collaborative, peer learning environment. You will finish the program with the foundational skills and tools to begin to fulfill your duties as a corporate director around the complex and volatile digital governance risk landscape.
Topics and Sessions:
- Leading practices in digital governance
- Emerging technologies
- Cyber-security threat landscape
- Data management concepts
- Cyber-attack simulation
- Enabling Digital Transformation
- Digital governance board composition
- Technology and cyber-security committee charter and agenda
- Regulatory landscape and Insurance
Who should attend
This program is perfect for sitting corporate directors, executives, and CEOs.