Who should attend
This course is appropriate for any executive or leader who conducts difficult conversations with co-workers, employees, bosses, clients or others.
About the course
Many business situations challenge even the most experienced and skillful communicator. Whether you are facing a difficult conversation with a stakeholder, colleague or employee, how you handle these conversations can determine your success or failure. Difficult Conversations will teach you how to effectively communicate to achieve desired goals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Apply the skills you learn in this program immediately and make an impact in your conversations surrounding any difficult situation
- Gain confidence to start difficult conversations
- Build trust and show you are listening-increase your skills in constructive dialogue
- Navigate emotional issue & complex topics with confidence & consistency
- Effectively listen and get credit for listening from others
- Learn how to give actionable feedback
Dr. Ernie Mendes is an organizational psychologist, and an executive trainer. He has been providing training & development in the private and public sector since 1988, working with Managers, Scientists, Researchers, Law Enforcement, Educators, Engineers, Sales & Marketing Professionals, C...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.