Diagnosing and Initiating Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Kets de Vries Institute.Full disclaimer.
Join KDVI and a cohort of experienced leadership development practitioners for an experiential, hands-on workshop introducing KDVI's suite of 360, psychometrically-validated, leadership development tools.
As organisations work to develop their leaders, leadership teams and shape their corporate culture, the need for independent and effective development tools is more important than ever. This workshop addresses the diagnostic work that is necessary before the design and implementation of appropriate and systemic interventions can be possible. Together we will explore how to carry out diagnostic work at various levels within organisations.
The workshop includes :
- A pre-workshop introduction to the KDVI development tools
- The opportunity to use a KDVI tool of your choice
- A systemic approach to organisational diagnosis
- Live case studies
- Peer coaching on your feedback report
What You Can Expect
Short lectures, large and small group discussions, hands-on application of the KDVI diagnostic approach, peer coaching, exchange of best practices, and exposure to the full suite of KDVI tools, including a live case study.
- Systemic diagnosis for individuals, teams and organisations
- Apply KDVI's suite of development tools
- Explore new approaches to leadership development diagnosis and design
- Identify your most pressing leadership challenges
- Develop yourself using a KDVI tool and confidential peer feedback
- Create meaningful connections between practitioners, executive coaches, human resource and leadership development professionals
- Live webinar to introduce instruments
- Select & complete tool of choice
- Write up a Leadership challenge
- Selected pre-readings
Immersive Case Study
- Foundations: The Psychodynamic & Systemic Approach
- 360° feedback: Pitfalls and opportunities
- Overview of instruments
- Casework framing
- Hands-on case study on GELM®, PA™, ITI™, LAQ™
- Live case on OCA™ by D&IC alumni
Peer coaching with leadership challenge
- Preparatory and ethical guidelines for use of KDVI instruments
- Coaching guidelines, including contracting
- Reflective writing
- Small group peer coaching
- Coaching debrief
- The Change Conundrum
Who should attend
To attend the workshop you should have experience in the fields of human resource management, leadership development, and/or executive coaching.