Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This course is for individuals in senior positions who wish to develop expertise and strengthen their knowledge in managing and leading in the field of philanthropy in particular and the non-profit sector in general, and for corporate social respons
About the course
Do you work, or have an interest in, the field of philanthropy in Africa? Do you wish to develop your expertise and deepen your understanding of managing philanthropy foundations, performance measurement and reporting?
Explore philanthropy and social investment at an advanced level with practical application of relevant topics.
- Understanding and Analysing African Philanthropy
- Resource Mobilisation and Advancement for Non-profit Organisations and Higher Education Institutions
- Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Advising Private Wealth
- Managing Philanthropy Foundations and Non-Profit Organisations
Elective topics (choose two)
- African Philanthropy and Sustainable Development Goals
- Ethics in Philanthropy and the Digital Era
- Project Leadership ALP
You will benefit from doing a ‘deep dive’ into philanthropy and social investment at an advanced level with practical application of topics such as understanding philanthropy, advising private wealth, fundraising and ethics and much more.
Your organisation will benefit from having a manager with advanced knowledge of social responsibility in an African context
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.