Who should attend
If you influence or implement social/digital media strategy in your organisation, you will benefit greatly from this course.
About the course
Develop a social media strategy that will produce effective content, streamline your processes and enhance your success.
- Explore the foundations of social media.
- Gain an understanding of the risk and privacy issues surrounding your social media.
- Develop a framework for your own strategy and the tools to develop it in your business.
- Develop a timetable of social media postings.
- Create a bank of ideas to populate your social media space.
What is covered in the course?
- The outline of a good social media strategy.
- Establishing your organisation's objectives around social media.
- Understanding your organisation's audience.
- Posting social media content.
- How to establish your organisation's posting schedule.
- Generating new ideas and new channels.
- Evaluating the success of your social media campaigns.
- Risk and privacy management.
How will I benefit?
In this very practical workshop you will develop a strategy for social media in your organisation – fully fleshed out with content ideas and a summary of the best platforms to use. You will also look at critical issues like risks, management and protection of privacy involved in social media.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will have a ready-to-run social media strategy and program, populated with targeted ideas and with risks identified for management.
David is an online professional who has been working on the web for nearly 20 years. He has experience with more than 1500 web sites and is a seasoned presenter, delivering workshops and lectures in online communication, writing for the web and social media strategy and creative. He was formerly ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.