Developing Your Intelligence to Lead Change and Other Critical Initiatives
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IMS.Full disclaimer.
From emerging technologies to competitive threats to increasingly demanding customer expectations to new generations entering the workforce, businesses today are bombarded with never-ending change. Are you frustrated that no matter what you try, your change initiatives seem to either fail outright or produce gains that don't last? The reality is that most changes do fail. As many as 70% of organizational change efforts fall short of expectations. Yet, your organization's growth and your career progress hinge on your ability to lead successful and sustainable change. In this dynamic workshop, you'll get beyond the buzzwords and leverage a proven formula for change. The CQ System for Developing Change Intelligence is based on decades of leading transformational change across diverse industries, years of conducting global research on managing change, and study into the psychology an neuroscience of change.
Time Allocation - Topics
- 25% Overcome resistance to change by reframing resistance from enemy to ally and using it as a powerful source of information to lead others to embrace change
- 15% Engage the brain, inspire the heart, and activate the hands to get people moving in positive, new directions so change sticks
- 15% Become a more agile leader by learning tactics to influence-up, collaborate cross-functionally, and motivate direct reports to forge partnerships up, down, and across the organization
- 15% Diagnose your own Change Intelligence, and build the CQ of the people and teams you lead
- 15% Develop your CQ to drive change that gets results, recoups your investment, and makes a bottom line difference for your organization, team and career
- 15% Emerge as a more competent and confident - and less stressed and frustrated - leader of change
- Primary -- Leading Change
- Secondary -- Leadership Development
- Tertiary -- Engaging and Teaming