Developing the Strategic Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop a strategic mindset to turn vision into action.
To transform strategy into action, leaders and managers need the tools and skills to think in a strategic way. This course will enable you to align your people and strategy by developing effective structures, systems, and business processes to create the right culture and behaviours.
What you’ll learn
Through a range of experiential activities and exploring your strategic IQ, this course will help you to increase the alignment between people and strategy and build a more strategic, productive team culture. You will develop a practical management toolkit to:
- Shift focus from operational to strategic management
- Understand and leverage your individual impact on organisational strategy
- Evaluate and apply tools and frameworks to create and execute more effective business strategy
- Identify and manage the factors that can enhance or inhibit strategy implementation
- Your strategic IQ
- Drivers of performance
- Organisational alignment and strategic objectives
- Translating objectives into strategies, actions and behaviours
- The impact of culture on strategy execution
- Strategic planning and execution toolkits
- The aligned organisation and connected workforce