About the course
Develop a strategic mindset to turn vision into action.
As a manager today, you are leading through a time of unprecedented disruption, and to navigate it successfully, you need to adopt a strategic mindset. This course will help you to become a more strategic manager, turning vision into action and increasing your impact on team culture and organisational strategy.
What you’ll learn
Through a range of experiential activities and exploring your strategic IQ, this course will help you to increase the alignment between people and strategy and build a more strategic, productive team culture. You will develop a practical management toolkit to:
- Shift focus from operational to strategic management
- Understand and leverage your individual impact on organisational strategy
- Evaluate and apply tools and frameworks to create and execute more effective business strategy
- Identify and manage the factors that can enhance or inhibit strategy implementation
- Your strategic IQ
- Drivers of performance
- Organisational alignment and strategic objectives
- Translating objectives into strategies, actions and behaviours
- The impact of culture on strategy execution
- Strategic planning and execution toolkits
- The aligned organisation and connected workforce
Rose Trevelyan is a member of the School of Organisation & Management, UNSW Business School. She teaches on a number of programs, including the AGSM MBA (Executive) Strategic Management Year, and AGSM Executive Programs, in the areas of strategic implementation, organisational design, leaders...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.