Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Develop a strategic mindset to turn vision into action.
This course explores how people and process can drive or limit change; sharpening your skills to better engage stakeholders, manage resistance, and help others accept and adopt change using sophisticated communication techniques.
What you’ll learn
Through a range of experiential activities and exploring your strategic IQ, this course will help you to increase the alignment between people and strategy and build a more strategic, productive team culture. You will develop a practical management toolkit to:
- Shift focus from operational to strategic management
- Understand and leverage your individual impact on organisational strategy
- Evaluate and apply tools and frameworks to create and execute more effective business strategy
- Identify and manage the factors that can enhance or inhibit strategy implementation
- Your strategic IQ
- Drivers of performance
- Organisational alignment and strategic objectives
- Translating objectives into strategies, actions and behaviours
- The impact of culture on strategy execution
- Strategic planning and execution toolkits
- The aligned organisation and connected workforce
Trust the experts
Rose Trevelyan is a member of the School of Organisation & Management, UNSW Business School. She teaches on a number of programs, including the AGSM MBA (Executive) Strategic Management Year, and AGSM Executive Programs, in the areas of strategic implementation, organisational design, leaders...