Who should attend
Level 2 | Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
Level 3 | New Managers
About the course
This programme aims at building a team leader's own competency and capability in aligning performance to that of the organisation while leading the team members in achieving the organisational goals.
Participants will be able to enhance individual capabilities in critical areas such as performance management, personal development, communication and negotiation, towards better performance in his/her respective area of control.
- Understand and align personal and teams' KPIs to organizational goals
- Setting KPIs and self appraisal of performance
- Decision making as a team for successful outcomes
- Increase confidence in communicating effectively, learn to motivate and influence stakeholders
- Learn how to make decisions as a team for successful outcomes and apply basic negotiation skills and techniques
- Setting KPIs and Self-Appraisal of Performance
- Achieve Professional Competence to Meet KPI
- Communicate Successfully for Maximum Effectiveness at Work
- Apply Basic Negotiation Skills and Techniques for Leading Team Decision Making.
- Present Effectively to Team Members.
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.