Who should attend
Senior leaders and managers from all parts of an organization, including marketing and communications. Representatives from the corporate, government and nonprofit sectors will all benefit from attending.
About the course
Harness brand power for good while driving bottom-line results
Are you a senior manager in the nonprofit, government or corporate sector who wants to build a purpose-driven brand that will create real impact?
This half-day interactive online workshop references key success factors from case studies around the world that demonstrate how to build authentic, purpose-driven brands that get noticed, turn empathy into real action and drive bottom-line results.
You will come away with tools to apply to your own organization that go beyond simply writing a nice mission statement. You’ll also get concrete, strategic action tips on how to increase engagement, competitive advantage and social and/or environmental impact – all at the same time.
Online program format
This facilitator-led online program is delivered over 3.5 hours, including two 10-minute breaks. The format is highly interactive, enabling you to network, brainstorm ideas, review case studies and engage in virtual breakout discussions with your peers.
Benefits for you
Develop a better understanding of how to:
- Turn empathy into real actions that can drive bottom-line results
- Discover shared values that are highly important to your key stakeholders
- Craft a strategy that authentically encapsulates positive social purpose
- Earn stakeholders’ trust and commitment
- Live your values in your everyday business activities
- Achieve both your purpose and profit goals
Module 1: Finding Deeply Rooted Common Values
- Reimagining and developing strategy around social/environmental values
Module 2: Attracting Like-Minded Partners
- Redefining partnerships and stakeholders, and identifying how they can support and amplify purpose-based strategies
Module 3: Being Prepared to Sacrifice Everything
- Establishing trust and accountability as you “walk the talk” and set the implementation plan
Recap and Next Steps
You will have opportunities to review and reinforce the concepts you are learning by engaging in case studies and virtual breakout discussions.
Drawing upon almost thirty years of big brand experience, Joanne works in a spirit of collaboration, innovation and passion for a product, service or cause. She started her consultancy in 2008 to provide top-level brand management and strategic direction, without having to take on the higher cost...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.