Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This instructor-led Hyperledger training course is designed for developers and administrators who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer. This Hyperledger training course has several comprehensive labs, giving you real world experience. The Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric exam is included with class.
In 3 days, you will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on labs.
This course has been meticulously put together and taught by world-class subject matter experts. The live training expert will walk you through both overview topics and deep dive topics, such as steps to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
What you'll learn
- Understand why Blockchain is needed and where
- Explore the major components of Blockchain
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric and the structure of the Hyperledger Architecture
- Lean the features of the Fabric model including chaincode, SDKs, Ledger, Security and Membership Services
- Perform comprehensive labs on writing chaincode
- Explore the architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Understand and perform in depth labs on Bootstrapping the Network
- Gain a detailed understanding of the benefits, components and architecture of Hyperledger Composer
- Learn Hyperledger Explorer and Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Perform comprehensive labs to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric running a smart contract
- Build applications on Hyperledger Fabric
- Blockchain Basics (Overview)
- Hyperledger Fabric Development Environment
- Lab: Setting up the Developer Environment
- Knowing the Difference: Composer
- Chaincode Use Cases
- Chaincode Basics
- Lab: Writing the Chaincode Structure
- Golang Shim Development
- Databases for the Developer
- Lab: Creating Rich Queries
- Chaincode Dev. Deployment and Interactions
- Lab: Packaging & Deploying the Chaincode
- Clients & SDK Development: Fabric-Network
- Clients & SDK Development: Fabric-Client Interactions
- Lab: SDK Development Pt. 1 Writing User Persistence Info
- Lab: SDK Development Pt. 2 Transacting and Querying
- Logging and Monitoring
This on-demand Hyperledger training course is designed for developers and who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.
This training course has been created to walk you through Chaincode Development, Testing, and Deployment for a Hyperledger Fabric Network catering specifically toward Golang written Chaincode (Fabric’s original Chaincode Language). Additionally as an Application Developer you will learn how to write, and prepare Client Applications using the most mature Standard Development Kit in Hyperledger Fabric, NodeJS. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
Kris Bennett is excited about Web 3.0 and he wants you to be as well! Over the past twenty years we’ve watched as the internet has democratized content distribution and social interaction. Now we’re poised to watch the same transformation in the worlds of commerce and consumer-to-consumer busines...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.