Who should attend
This course is particularly relevant for IT professionals wishing to gain knowledge of methods for developing cross-platform applications for mobile and IoT devices deployed on cloud platforms.
About the course
Cloud, mobile and IoT are driving the need for a new development approach. This two-day course introduces the Unicorn Application Framework with practical examples from the entire development lifecycle.
About this course
Wide adoption of cloud computing and the proliferation of mobile and IoT devices has created a situation where existing software development frameworks no longer support the requirements of modern enterprise applications. This rapidly evolving situation is creating demand for new frameworks that facilitate the DevOps approach and support continuous delivery of cloud-based applications using containerized microservices.
In this course, we first discuss the challenges that developers of enterprise applications face today and then describe the Unicorn Application Framework (UAF) and its key components. UAF is a suite of closely integrated frameworks that address a comprehensive range of requirements of modern mobile cloud-based applications over the entire systems development life-cycle. The course includes practical demonstrations of cloud applications that illustrate the capabilities of the UAF, including scenarios involving the integration of IoT devices.
- Current IT technology trends
- Developing applications for the cloud
- DevOps and microservices
- Container-based applications
- Examples of container management frameworks
Unicorn Universe User Interface framework
- Development of cross-platform graphical user interfaces using components
Development of cloud-based applications
- Other environments
Unicorn Universe Cloud
- Management of multi-cloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Automating application deployment
- Dynamic management of computer resources
- Support for multitenant applications
Unicorn Universe Process
- Life-cycle methodology for developing mobile cloud-based applications
Demonstrations of UAF applications and case studies
- Large-scale container-based applications
- IoT applications
- Understand the requirements of modern cloud-based enterprise applications and the challenges of cross-platform development in large-scale cloud environments
- Understand the benefits and key principles of Microservices Architecture
- Understand the role of frameworks in the development mobile cloud-based applications and IoT applications
- Understand the key principles and benefits of the Unicorn Application Framework
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.