This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Discover solutions to traditional and emerging challenges unique to aviation, strategies to execute long-lasting growth and evolution in your business, and the qualities that set powerful leaders apart.
- Manage changing international regulations, safety concerns and expanding operations.
- Facilitate communication between aviation experts, management and the teams that support them.
- Design effective, flexible organizational structures for your flight department.
As part of Darden's trio of aviation-centered programs, this course provides corporate aviation leaders like you invaluable opportunities to:
- Study success stories from your field to discover real-life solutions to industry challenges and the principles of powerful leadership.
- Analyze and improve operational systems and cross-functional performance.
- Develop your customized growth plan to advance your career as you steer a more adept and profitable business.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Integrate your aviation-specific development strategy with corporate objectives and long-term goals.
- Employ leadership best practices for more efficient and profitable operations.
- Settle cross-functional conflict and move disparate groups toward a shared vision.
- Inspire and encourage growth among members of your organization's flight department.
Who should attend
This program is designed for chief pilots and executives with aviation department responsibilities who want to maximize their impact across their organizations. It's especially helpful for leaders who want to grow beyond "one-size-fits-all" management skills and develop the competitive insights and habits to flourish in their industry.
Trust the experts
Education: B.B.A., University of Cincinnati; MBA, Ohio University; Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University Professor of Business Administration Mark Haskins teaches in the University of Virginia Darden School''s MBA program. In addition, he has designed and delivered executive education programs fo...
Education: B.S., Tufts University ; Ed.M., Harvard University; MBA, D.B.A., Boston University Associate Professor Isabella teaches courses in organizational behavior, leadership and change, and team interaction at the University of Virginia Darden School''s MBA, Global Executive MBA, MBA for Exe...