Who should attend
The course is suitable for anyone responsible for, or interested in, the integration of end-end supply chains, proving especially valuable for those tasked with the developing improvement initiatives, including:
- Senior manufacturing and supply chain executives looking to inspire thought leadership in supply chain management across complex organisations.
- Mid-level manufacturing and supply chain executives who lead strategic change programmes in global supply chains.
- Strategic analysts and internal consultants who support major strategic change programmes.
- Senior executives who lead programmes targeting the application of digitalisation in the delivery of business improvement.
- High potential functional leaders and managers who are seeking to develop awareness of the important global, enterprise-level strategic challenges that the business is facing.
About the course
This course gives insight into the key elements of design, development and implementation of the processes that will deliver end-to-end supply chain capability within your organisation.
This course helps you develop a strategic approach to identifying, addressing and developing supply chain capabilities, enhancing integration across your network.
The emphasis is on practical approaches and tools that can be applied directly to help determine the areas for improvement and integration, steps that need to be taken, and how progress can be measured.
What you will learn
On the course you will learn about a variety of tools for:
- Mapping complex supply chains to understand the key factors influencing performance in areas such as responsiveness, cost, agility and innovation.
- Identifying the major gaps in your supply chain capability with particular emphasis on business processes, systems, skills and attitudes.
- Creating capability transformation initiatives in areas such as supply network design, digital production processes, collaborative e-sourcing, customer-connected e-commerce.
- Instilling cross-functional and cross-organisation alignment, improving levels of end-to-end integration, transparency and agility.
On the day you will also:
- Cover latest digital trends, value drivers and adoption patterns and consider the impact of digitalisation and Big Data in driving improvements.
- Get insight into some of the latest approaches to supply chain transformation that could be applied to your organisation.
Jag is Head of the Centre for International Manufacturing, Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge where he completed his PhD in Engineering, Manufacturing and Management. His research work and that of his group involves working closely with Industry in the analysis, design and opera...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.