About the course
Negotiate with confidence and influence others to drive better deals.
Through a series of scenarios and skill-building exercises, you will build a comprehensive, practical negotiation toolkit, enabling you to approach all negotiation situations from informal discussion to multi-party deals, with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Through developing, applying and reviewing skills based on real-world scenarios, you will develop the confidence, capability and tools to:
- Identify and influence the hidden drivers in negotiations
- Negotiate through a range of scenarios with increasing complexity
- Understand, evaluate and apply a range of negotiation strategies
- Find, create and maximise value
- Proactively and strategically prepare for individual and team negotiations
- Continuously review and adapt your technique and strategy to the context
How you’ll learn
You will take part in a series of interactive negotiation scenarios and activities, taking you through a four step learning approach:
- Building a healthy mindset by challenging limiting assumptions
- Learning best practice theories to improve your strategies
- Practice to change behaviour
- Reflection for deep and continuous learning
- Navigating complexity in negotiation
- Challenging limiting assumptions and their impact on your strategy
- Understanding, diagnosing and adjusting your strategy to manage behaviours
- Creating and claiming value in negotiations, with and without using power
- Managing negative behaviours, tactics and emotions
- Preparing, conducting and reviewing negotiation strategies
Filip is a negotiation consultant, lecturer and author. He has taught students at a dozen universities and graduate business schools, provided negotiation services for several negotiation companies, and collaborated with a range of experts in international, commercial and crisis negotiation. In t...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.