Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Negotiate with confidence and influence others to drive better deals.
Through a series of scenarios and skill-building exercises, you will build a comprehensive, practical negotiation toolkit, enabling you to approach all negotiation situations from informal discussion to multi-party deals, with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Through developing, applying and reviewing skills based on real-world scenarios, you will develop the confidence, capability and tools to:
- Identify and influence the hidden drivers in negotiations
- Negotiate through a range of scenarios with increasing complexity
- Understand, evaluate and apply a range of negotiation strategies
- Find, create and maximise value
- Proactively and strategically prepare for individual and team negotiations
- Continuously review and adapt your technique and strategy to the context
How you’ll learn
You will take part in a series of interactive negotiation scenarios and activities, taking you through a four step learning approach:
- Building a healthy mindset by challenging limiting assumptions
- Learning best practice theories to improve your strategies
- Practice to change behaviour
- Reflection for deep and continuous learning
- Navigating complexity in negotiation
- Challenging limiting assumptions and their impact on your strategy
- Understanding, diagnosing and adjusting your strategy to manage behaviours
- Creating and claiming value in negotiations, with and without using power
- Managing negative behaviours, tactics and emotions
- Preparing, conducting and reviewing negotiation strategies
Trust the experts
Filip is an adjunct professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. His roles include both teaching faculty and coach in the public executive program on Negotiation Dynamics, directed by professor Horacio Falcão. Filip also presents tailored in-house programs on negotiations, e.g. market access negotia...