Developing Compelling Customer Value Propositions
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
This course is designed to ensure that you turn your offers into compelling ‘value propositions' and grow demand for your products and services. It will require you to think laterally about what you actually offer your chosen market(s) in order to capitalise on sales and marketing opportunities. This will help you build demand generation, pipeline, revenues and profits for your company.
- Define and evaluate customer propositions.
- Understand and apply key principles in developing customer propositions.
- Work more effectively with other functions in the organisation to deliver successful customer propositions.
- Align multiple customer contact points to ensure consistent delivery.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of propositions, both internally and externally.
- Develop an understanding of, and the skills relating to, the formulation of compelling business cases – ensuring that propositions can be sold internally, before externally.
Who should attend
This course is for practitioners or managers whose role (or a part of it) will involve the research, development and delivery of customer value propositions - defining and developing offerings to a market/segment/audience/customer. It is likely that you will work as part of a dedicated or virtual team responsible for planning, business case development or implementation.