Who should attend
Level 2 | Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
Level 3 | New Managers
About the course
Effective workplace communication is essential for business success today. It is an art that every manager must learn in order to lead and blend in a team, and help the company grow to new heights.
Participants will gain better insights and perspectives of the whys, whats and what-nots of team development. This will strengthen the team leadership behavior and enable the team to perform optimally towards topline or bottomline improvements, depending on the team charter.
Encourage teamwork and foster commitment and sense of belong among team members
- Assess barriers to group interaction and communication, establish infrastructure to facilitate knowledge management and work team coaching
- Lead workplace communication by evaluating and identifying gaps and barriers arising from organisation culture and diversity
- Apply and develop negotiation strategies for effective communicative skills and achieving win-win outcomes
- Implement consistent and effective communication strategies and mechanisms within the organisation
Module 1 : Forming The Value of Teams, Types of Teams
- Team Goals, Roles & Responsibilities
- Select the Right Person
Module 2 : Storming
- Barriers to Group Interactions and Communication
- Communication Strategies and their features
- Conduct Negotiation
- Delegate Appropriate Follow-up Actions
Module 3 : Norming
- Empower Team Members
- Engage Teams
- Coaching in the Workplace
Module 4 : Performing
- Organisational Culture & Motivation Concepts
- Evaluate Employees' Level of Acceptance of Organisation's Vision, Mission & Values
- Communicate Feedback to Team
- Recognise & Reward team
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.