Who should attend
- Services marketing and operations professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze services marketing data and develop a services marketing communications campaign
- Services marketing managers and professionals who interact with customers and market data
- Product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms
About the course
It’s hard to overstate: A marketing strategy lives or dies in communication with the customer. And there’s a methodology to it—it is the culmination of all of the marketing research and analysis you've done.
What you say, how you say it, how often you say it, the media channels you use to distribute your message, how you respond to complaints—all of this affects customers’ experiences with your brand.
In this course, you'll take a deep dive into integrated marketing communications, or IMC. You'll explore a process-based approach to designing creative communications using a variety of methods and media. Finally, you'll examine ways to assess the performance of an IMC campaign.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Identify communications objectives
- Use a process-based approach for planning and designing creative marketing communications
- Select the right integrated marketing communications methods and media
- Determine the success of marketing communications campaigns
Rob Kwortnik, associate professor of services marketing, joined Cornell's faculty after earning his PhD in business administration from Temple University in 2003. He also earned a BA in journalism from Temple and an MBA from California State University, Northridge. Kwortnik's research focuses on ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.