Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
Gain the tools and techniques to develop and communicate an effective employee engagement strategy in your organisation.
CIPD research shows that engaged employees perform better than others. They experience increased job satisfaction and more positive attitudes and emotions towards their work, benefitting both individual and employer. Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy provides the tools and techniques to develop and communicate an employee engagement strategy in your organisation.
By the end of the Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy course you will be able to:
- Evaluate the different approaches to employee engagement, taking into account your own organisation’s brand, values, culture and goals
- develop an employee engagement strategy for your own organisation
- identify key stakeholders vital to the successful implementation of an employee engagement strategy
- describe how to clearly communicate your employee engagement strategy
- understand relevant case studies.
- Employee engagement in context: latest thinking on employee engagement
- Stakeholder management and gaining buy-in – working with internal and external stakeholders to develop your strategy
- Developing an employee engagement strategy – tools and techniques for drafting your strategy and creating an action plan for your organisation; practical introduction to the process
- From plan to practice: practical approaches
- Communicating the employee engagement strategy
- Selling the business benefits
- Action planning.
Who should attend
Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy is the right course for you if you're a professional who helps create and implement employee engagement strategies and would like a broader understanding of the field and what can be achieved.