Who should attend
This program is for in-house marketing managers and other business leaders who want to maximize the efficiency of their content operations and leverage their digital content to drive business results.
About the course
Learn how to develop a digital content strategy that will help your organization get the most out of its content. Discover how a content strategy drives the entire content development process. Use key business, brand and target audience information to plan, create and manage content. Optimize your content so that it delivers a return on the resources you’ve invested.
What you will learn
- Understand content strategy best practices and how to apply them in your organization
- Develop a content strategy that supports your business goals and target audience needs
- Use your content strategy to measure content effectiveness
- Create better, more purposeful and relevant digital content and campaigns
- Assess and update your content strategy over time
- Improve your ROI on content development
- What is a content strategy?: content strategy vs. editorial strategy vs. content marketing strategy, “selling” content strategy to internal stakeholders
- Content strategy best practices: how organizations are using content strategies effectively on websites
- Developing your content strategy: identifying and addressing your target audiences, aligning digital content with business goals, communicating your brand attributes and key messages
- Measuring content effectiveness: auditing your content, defining and using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Content governance: when and how to review and adjust your content strategy
You will get hands-on practice in developing results-focused content strategies, and in using these strategies to assess and improve content. You’ll leave with a content strategy template you can use as a framework for developing your organization’s content strategy.
Tara is the principal of a content strategy consultancy that helps clients plan, create and manage content with purpose. A skilled facilitator, she specializes in delivering customized content strategy and web writing workshops to organizations with in-house content teams. She has worked with man...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.