Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture
Love your job. Maximize your team. Drive results.
As a leader, you spend the majority of your waking hours at work and want to make sure that those hours are effective and enjoyable. Unfortunately, it is easy to settle for a culture of mediocrity, poor engagement, and average results.
Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture will empower you to take your workplace culture to a whole new level. This is accomplished by:
- understanding what a healthy culture looks like
- assessing your current workplace culture
- learning the foundational skills required for a thriving culture.
Create an environment where your team looks forward to coming to work in the morning – the kind of place others want to be. Improving the health of your culture will help to ensure that the hours you invest at work are fun, focused and effective.
- Increasing drive, motivation, and confidence
- Fostering team alignment and positioning people towards a common goal
- Challenging unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoiding unhealthy conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
- Leveraging diversity to maximize creativity and innovation
- Fostering a work environment that promotes effectiveness and engagement
Who should attend
This program is suited for mid to executive level managers who want to further develop their team development skill-set.