Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DeGroote School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Love your job. Maximize your team. Drive results.
As a leader, you spend the majority of your waking hours at work and want to make sure that those hours are effective and enjoyable. Unfortunately, it is easy to settle for a culture of mediocrity, poor engagement, and average results.
Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture will empower you to take your workplace culture to a whole new level. This is accomplished by:
- understanding what a healthy culture looks like
- assessing your current workplace culture
- learning the foundational skills required for a thriving culture.
Create an environment where your team looks forward to coming to work in the morning – the kind of place others want to be. Improving the health of your culture will help to ensure that the hours you invest at work are fun, focused and effective.
- Increasing drive, motivation, and confidence
- Fostering team alignment and positioning people towards a common goal
- Challenging unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoiding unhealthy conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
- Leveraging diversity to maximize creativity and innovation
- Fostering a work environment that promotes effectiveness and engagement
Who should attend
This program is suited for mid to executive level managers who want to further develop their team development skill-set.