Who should attend
Mid to executive level managers who want to further develop their team development skill-set
About the course
Love your job. Maximize your team. Drive results.
As a leader, you spend the majority of your waking hours at work and want to make sure that those hours are effective and enjoyable. Unfortunately, it is easy to settle for a culture of mediocrity, poor engagement, and average results.
Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture will empower you to take your workplace culture to a whole new level. This is accomplished by:
- understanding what a healthy culture looks like
- assessing your current workplace culture
- learning the foundational skills required for a thriving culture.
Create an environment where your team looks forward to coming to work in the morning – the kind of place others want to be. Improving the health of your culture will help to ensure that the hours you invest at work are fun, focused and effective.
- Increasing drive, motivation, and confidence
- Fostering team alignment and positioning people towards a common goal
- Challenging unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoiding unhealthy conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
- Leveraging diversity to maximize creativity and innovation
- Fostering a work environment that promotes effectiveness and engagement
Tim Arnold has spent over two decades helping organizations unite teams, spark change and get unstuck, with clients that include The United Nations, Citibank, KPMG, Toyota, and Siemens. Tim provides his clients with a real-world perspective through his experience launching successful for-profit ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.