Who should attend
Mid to executive level managers who are recognize the importance of creating a positive and engaging working environment. Managers who want a competitive advantage in improving the culture of their workplace.
About the course
Increase resilience. Ignite teamwork. Deliver results.
Developing a Thriving Post COVID Culture will empower you to leverage culture as a competitive advantage.
Why take this course?
- Embracing Change AND Preserving Stability – Adapt to challenges and leverage opportunities while holding on to core values and proven practices.
- Having Expectations AND Extending Grace – Be driven towards goals and excellence while having empathy and acceptance with yourself and others.
- Acceptance AND Accountability – Develop a safe culture that accepts everyone for who they are AND expects everyone to bring their best at all times.
- Giving Feedback AND Receiving Feedback – Expect team members to be both truthful AND tactful to create clarity and avoid misunderstandings.
- Task Focused AND Relationship Oriented – Deliver with excellence by focusing on the work that needs to be done AND developing the relationships required to do that work well.
- Being Optimistic AND Realistic – Be driven by hope for a better future while facing the brutal facts of reality to increase resiliency and results.
The unexpected crisis and workplace disruption of 2020 has changed workplaces forever. Organizations are having to make sense of employees working both virtually and in-person, while complying with everchanging rules and regulations. Unfortunately, this has can easily result in a culture of mediocrity, poor engagement, and average results.
Developing a Thriving Post-COVID Culture will empower you to leverage culture as a competitive advantage. The secret is to embrace the very thing that you are probably avoiding…tension. When you learn to successfully 1. Understand, 2. Assess, and 3. Leverage the five tensions that every great organization must face, everything starts to change.
Create an environment where your team looks forward to showing up – or logging in – to work in the morning – the kind of place others want to be. Improving the health of your culture will help to ensure that the hours you invest at work are fun, focused and effective.
- Increasing drive, motivation, and confidence
- Fostering team alignment and positioning people towards a common goal
- Challenging unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoiding unhealthy conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
- Leveraging diversity to maximize creativity and innovation
Tim Arnold has spent over two decades helping organizations unite teams, spark change and get unstuck, with clients that include The United Nations, Citibank, KPMG, Toyota, and Siemens. Tim provides his clients with a real-world perspective through his experience launching successful for-profit ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.