Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
About the course
You have marketing goals and you’re feeling ready to execute. Maybe you want to increase market share, retain more customers or generally broaden consumer awareness.
But how do you turn your goals into action? And how will you measure success? In this course, you will explore how to turn marketing goals into action by developing a marketing strategy and creating an enduring brand promise.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Turn marketing goals into action
- Utilize innovation as a strategy to capture new business
- Apply a systematic process to the development of new services
- Analyze your brand
- Design the customer's experience
- Manage your brand
Who should attend
- Services marketing and operations professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze services marketing data and develop a services marketing communications campaign
- Services marketing managers and professionals who interact with customers and market data
- Product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms
Trust the experts
Rob Kwortnik, associate professor of services marketing, joined Cornell's faculty after earning his PhD in business administration from Temple University in 2003. He also earned a BA in journalism from Temple and an MBA from California State University, Northridge. Kwortnik's research focuses on ...